Cute Softlense Case - MIOMI GREY

So Sorry late to update my Blog...

I'm in love with Ragnarok Online 2 this couple week...
then every night i just busy play this online game with all my friend...

So, I will start my review now..
Like my other lens i get in from Dreamie Chuppa








 So Here's the Packaging
There's Expired date and some information

 So Here's the lense on case....
look brown lol
this bunny head case is so cuteeeeee....
i'm interested to buy this lens cause this lens case lol

 This lense is more thin then EOS and GEO lens
 in sunlight
 Normal light

this lens is so big... 

Final Review :

(+) This lense is give you enlargement
(+)  So Thin, and comfortable
(+)  Have cute free lens case

(-)  Sometime this lens is so hard to use
(-)  So big in my eye

 
So, Here's my photo using this lense
 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 komentar: