Geo Xtra Blue Review

Hay readers...
Long time didn't post softlense review...
so today i wanna share my new GEO Lense....
I get this from Dreamie Chuppa
Dreamie always sell many cute lense...

I love GEO lense from first time i use this lense...
GEO have many great pattern...
So, Here's the product...



  

Specification :
diameter 15.00mm
B.C. 8.70
water content 38%
duration : 6 - 12 month
Brand : GEO Origin : Korea 

I love this pattern and bold black ring, it will make your eyes look so big...
This lense diameter is 15mm but GEO always comfort to wear...
This lense look so bright even in normal light...

 I've try to compare this GEO xtra with my GEO princess mimi
For bigger effect they look same, but this GEO Xtra give you more rounded eye effect...

My eyes look like cat eye... rounded and bright eye...
I just suggest don't use flash to take photo if you use this lense...
It will look so bright...
This lense have bright blue colour, but can blend perfect with my eyes...
I've never try bright colour lense before...
But i'll love this lense... ^^

You must Try  this lense if you like bright blue and big bold ring lense...
GEO always comfort in my eyes, but not every person feel the same i thought...

I love how this bright blue lense blend on my eyes

I try to combine my Brown and Blue lense....^^

See You on the next post... ^^

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 komentar:

  1. Really nice color on your eyes, I think I reviewed a similar one recently =) Circle lenses are so pretty, but too bad they cannot be used daily...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, congratulations! Be sure to answer my questions for you and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Bloglovin :)
    http://mishalulu.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html

    -Misha | http://mishalulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete